MK Yacht Explorer. provides you with complimentary assistants “yacht experts” who will guide you through your entire yacht cruise journey efficiently.
1. Finding a perfect yacht
2. Preparation for the cruise
3. Support during the cruise
MK Yacht Explorer is an experienced, world-class company offering a full range of charter services.
Once we are aware of your preferences and expectations, we will respond to you with personalized recommendations as to what kind of yacht cruise will best suit you.
Our dedicated team of specialists are on hand to ensure a positive experience for our valued client and trusted owners. Our team has many years of expertise, having successfully completed thousands of charter bookings.
MK Yacht Explorer continuously monitors availability, ensures quality, and accuracy of pricing, of well over 50 yachts in Croatia.
Our clients place absolute trust in us because we micro-manage every yachts.
It is our pleasure to work with you to find the perfect yacht for your vacation.
For our yachts we can negotiate the best available deals for our clients.
Your onboard experience will deliver a consistently high level of comfort and luxury, and access some of the best locations, most scenic beaches and beautiful bays in the Croatia.
Every charter is overseen by one of our specialists who will advise on your designated itinerary, including:
• The most attractive sightseeing spots
• Popular local activities – land-based experiences to suit your group preferences
This preparation phase starts eıght weeks/nıne weeks before your cruise date, so you have more than enough time to plan.
Before the cruise starts, our experts will work closely with you to gather all the information about your food and drink preferences, allergies, specific dislikes, and/or any special occasions you might be celebrating (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
Knowing your preferences enable us and the crew to make sure that everything you requested will be available on board. We will make sure none of the details get lost on the way to the captain, chef, and deckhands. Our specialists will meet and double check with every crew member and go through all your wishes and expectations before you arrive on the Yacht. This is our tried and tested recipe for success.
Support & Logistics
We are happy to assist you in any of these matters:
• Early arrivals or late departures during the check-in or check-out process
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht, and back at the end
• Selecting your drinks and meals before the cruise
• Any special dietary requests
• Passenger list and transit log organization
• Arrival information, documents, vouchers, cruise details, yacht rules (“housekeeping”)
• Accommodation ashore, before or after the cruise
• Organizing land trips, tours or additional activities
• Support before, during and after the cruise
Check-in & Arrival Procedure
The first day of your cruise will be a straight-forward, stress-free experience. We ensure your cruise check-in is quick, smooth, and pleasant.
• Transfers from airport to yacht are done using high-quality cars and trusted partners. A personal assistant will be in regular contact with you, so we all know exactly when you will arrive at the yacht
• Yachts are usually ready after 5 p.m., so if you arrive early, we try to pre-plan so that you can “kill time” comfortably.
• A Yacht representative will wait for you on-board, helping to break the ice and introduce you to the crew and the vessel in the most fun and professional way possible.
• The first day generally needs the most planning; we put a lot of effort into making sure your first impression is perfect.
• You are in safe, caring, and experienced hands!
Support During the Cruise
We leave nothing to chance and we are there for you for the entire duration of your cruise.
Anything you need, desire, or think of, all you need to do is reach out to our concierge department via one of the many channels we use (email, WhatsApp, mobile phone, Viber, Messenger, smoke signals…!).
We will do our best to assist you. During your cruise, we constantly monitor the work of the crew and make sure all your pre-cruise requests are being handled.
Check-Out – the Formalities
Our work is not finished until you step back on the plane or you are accommodated in your next hotel to continue with your holiday.
At the end of your yacht cruise, we can assist with transfers or other activities you may require. If you have a late flight departure, we can offer local advice.
Your feedback is important to us, so that we keep improving our service. A MK Yacht Explorer representative will meet with you in person during check-out, and discuss how everything went, and if “life was good” throughout the duration of your cruise. Thereafter, you can share your experience by writing a review on our official Facebook page.