Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Captain, Chef, Deckhand
Sails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
After 04:00 PM
Until 09:00 PM
About this yacht
- Gulet San has great price and can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests (12 adults and 2 children).
- The crew is made from young and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board.
03.04 - 24.04 / 08.10.-03.12
24.04. - 21.05 / 24.09. - 08.10
21.05. - 04.06 / 17.09. - 24.09
04.06. - 25.06 / 10.09. - 17.09
02.07. - 13.08
25.06. - 02.07 / 13.08. - 10.09
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
Included in price:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 330 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 800€/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 330 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 450 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list (foreign alcoholic drinks)
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 180 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 500 €/week
Port and Tourist Taxes:
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 800 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 500 € fixed costYour Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 8 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V 220 Electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
5.20 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.53 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/hour
- Jet ski: 120 €/hour (upon request – request should be made 4 weeks before the departure)
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
You don’t need to stress out.
Our sales team is made of people who not only cruised several times on their own, but they also helped organize gulet cruise holidays for thousands of groups and individuals.